The Familycare Basel Corporate Office currently employs 11 people.
On behalf of the Executive Board, the Corporate Office manages the operational activities of Familycare Basel. Its duties include in particular:
- the implementation of the strategy of our organization
- the Public Relations work
- the planning and implementation of projects of any kind
- the financial accounting
- the preparation of the Annual Report
- the personnel management
- the advice and support of existing and potential members (companies and institutions, private individuals)
- the professional and operative management of the daycare centers (Kitas)
- the administration of the daycare centers (Kitas)
- the management of a nanny/accompanying persons’ pool and the mediation of nannies/accompanying persons
- the search, employment and mediation of emergency nannies
- the organization and conduction of holiday camps, courses and events
- the maintenance of the website, the social media channels, the IT infrastructure and the documentations of the organization
- regular reporting to the Executive Board.
All employees of the Corporate Office have the professional and social competence to perform their tasks flawlessly.