The key to success is motivated employees who support the company. Those who like their work do it well - and those who like their work contribute significantly to the success of the company. This is the principle at Familycare Basel as an employer. We achieve this ambitious goal with a benevolent working atmosphere for our employees and the necessary framework for success:
- Evey day, we balance family and work in our own job
- We cultivate a respectful, open feedback culture
- We have developed a salary model that allows us to pay wages that are well above the industry average of the umbrella association for childcare kibesuisse (Kindertagesstätten Schweiz)
- We reward particularly good work with an incentive wage component
- We conduct annual staff appraisals, in which we attach particular importance to feedback from our employees on their well-being and our working environment
- Education is truly important to us:
- Interns always receive an apprenticeship place after their internship if they qualify for the job
- In every daycare center we employ vocational trainers who supervise, support and challenge the apprentices; they are accompanied by experienced senior vocational trainers
- We have a Head of Training surveys all daycare centers. He/she is responsible for the implementation of consistent and progressive training standards and for the quality assurance of our training.
- We offer interesting development and training opportunities to qualified specialists.
- We offer modern terms of employment, including flexible working hours as well as part-time positions - also for executives
- We contribute financially to the costs of our employees for the external care of their children in our daycare centers
- We cover 100% of the catering costs of our employees in the daycare centers
- Long-term employment is rewarded with additional holidays or extra pays
«Kita Familycare Wettsteinplatz is the right Kita for me because I can contribute my creativity every day and look after a varied range of tasks. As a jumper, I am lucky to work with all children and their parents. I enjoy "hopping" from group to group and offering the children individual play and learning opportunities. I enjoy working in a daycare center where there is so much positive energy and a good working atmosphere without exception.»