Familycare Basel has set itself the goal of supporting its members in balancing work and family. To this end, we support employers and their employees, institutions under public or private law as well as natural persons and other contractual partners in the search for optimal care solutions for themselves or their relatives.
Our members benefit from our advisory and brokerage services in the following areas:
- Care of children in daycare centers (Kitas)
- Individual care of children at home (nannies)
- Childcare during school holidays (holiday camps)
- Emergency care in the event of family or professional bottlenecks (emergency nannies)
- First school experiences in a private day kindergarten (kindergarten)
- Dealing with medical emergency situations (courses)
- Family counseling (support)
- Family care and relief services (support)
Advisory and brokerage services are provided throughout Switzerland and in neighbouring countries.
The costs of care are paid separately.
Advantages of membership for companies, institutions under public or private law and other contractual partners
- Family-friendly image
- Focus on the balance of work and family
- Long-term retention and motivation of current employees
- Recruitment argument for new employees
- Minimisation of absences from work for family reasons
- Optional: Booking of a fixed number of childcare places or entire daycare centers for the company/institution is possible
- Special benefits for employees of member companies:
- Childcare places in professionally run daycare centers or through qualified nannies
- Emergency nannies in case of family or professional bottlenecks
- Holiday camps during the school holidays, courses, events
- Family counseling and care, relief services
Excellent cost-benefit ratio for companies: High added value contrasts with very moderate costs.
Pricing model for member companies
|Number of employees||Annual fee in CHF|