First aid courses
Since 2016, we have been offering, in cooperation with a qualified nurse and BLS-AED instructor, very valuable and therefore popular courses with which parents, grandparents, nannies and other caregivers can achieve safety in dealing with accidental emergency situations and diseases of children.
Our current courses teach safety in dealing with medical emergency situations of children.
- First aid measures in case of accidents
- Typical diseases of children
- Insights into resuscitation measures
- BLS (Basic life support)
- AED (Automatic external defibrillator)
- In-depth study of the basic course topics through practical exercises
German-speaking day courses
- Day course on Saturday, March 13, 2021 from 09:00am-12:00am and 01:00-04:30pm
- Day course on Saturday, June 5, 2021 from 09:00am-12:00am and 01:00-04:30pm
- Day course on Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 09:00am-12:00am and 01:00-04:30pm
German-speaking refresher course
- Refresher course on Saturday, November 21, 2021 from 10:00am-12:30am and 01:30pm-03:00pm
English-speaking day courses
- Day course on Saturday, February 13, 2021 -> CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- Day course on Saturday, April 24, 2021 from 09:00am-12:00am and 01:00-04:30pm
- Day course on Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 09:00am-12:00am and 01:00-04:30pm
English-speaking refresher course
- Refresher course on Saturday, October 23, 2020 from 10:00am-03:00pm
16 participants max
CHF 150.- for members, CHF 180.- for non-members, including course certificate.
Deregistrations must be made in writing.
- 30-15 days prior to start of course: 50%
- 14-7 days prior to start of course: 25%
- <7 days prior to start of course: no refund.
Cancellation of a course
If a course is canceled due to insufficient number of participants, you will be informed at least 3 days in advance; the costs will be refunded.
Bürgerliches Waisenhaus Basel (Basel orphanage)
Familycare Basel Wettsteinplatz
Certified nurse HF and BLS-AED instructor
Universitäts-Kinderspital beider Basel (Basel University Childrens’ Hospital)
Further courses & events
We support the balance of family and work with adequate courses and events
Upon request, further courses or events are offered at regular intervals, such as sensitization and networking events on the subject of caring for relatives, experience exchange platforms for members, etc.